Notice: Due to the amount of rain and snow our area has had this year, the event has been moved from May 6th, 2023 to May 20th, 2023.
Beginning May 1st, 2023, we will no longer be able to refund any registration fees.
Information and Registration
- The course is specially prepared to be enjoyable for all classes of riders
- 90% dirt and 10% pavement
- 140 rider limit
- The entry fee is $100
- Lunch, T-Shirt, and a raffle ticket is included with the entry fee
- You can purchase extra raffle tickets before you leave on the morning loop for a better chance of winning
- This is a GPS only ride
- 100 mile fuel range is required (bring gas for refueling at lunch)
- Camping is available at local campgrounds
- All bikes must be plated with current registration
- AM - easy single track (the AM and PM sections may be swapped)
- PM - Forest Service/Dirt 2 track/10% pavement (the AM and PM sections may be swapped)
Need more information, please email us below.